YOU CAN BOOK ONLINE AND OFFLINE TICKETS OUR AFFORDABLE TIRUPATI PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE BY BUS TIRUPATI PACKAGE INCLUDES SPECIAL BALAJI DARSHAN TICKETS, ACCOMMODATION IN A DELUXE HOTEL FOR FRESH-UP, GUIDE AND AND FOOD.
Tirupati package from Bangalore by bus that we organise takes care of all the requirements of pilgrimage to Tirupati. The requirements include pickup to drop, travel by AC Luxury Volvo Semi Sleeper AC Bus.
To book the bus package, just click on the book online button given below. You can also book offline either by calling us or filling up the quick booking form provided. There is also cash on delivery service available. Our executive will bring the tickets to your doorstep and you can pay cash on deliver or the ticket.
Apart from Tirupati package from Bangalore, you can also book car packages to Tirupati from us.
IRCTC BANGALORE TO TIRUPATI BUS PACKAGE
APTDC/IRCTC – SHEEGRA DARSHAN (QUICK DARSHAN) TIRUPATI PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE
Our daily Bus packages to Tirupati are affortable to most of the pilgrims. These bus packages include outstanding services like
- You will have time to have fresh up at a deluxe hotel.
- You will not require to stand in the queue to book the darshan tickets as the darshan passes will be provided by APTDC/IRCTC.
- Sheegra darshan will take not more than two and half hours to three hours.
- You will be guided throughout the package by a guide exclusively meant for the package to assist you.
- You will be provided with breakfast and lunch.
- You will have darshan at Padmavathi Temple at Tirupati and quick/sheegra darshanam at Balaji Temple at Tirumala (on the top of the Holy Seven Hills)
- If you require tonsuring (known also as mundane or head shaving) at Tirupati our guide will assist you.
- You will also have some time at Tirumala for shopping.
TIRUPATI PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE BUS TRAVEL ITINERARY
- Our buses start everyday night around 9:00 PM. The buses are well maintained AC Volvo buses known for the comfortable journey they provide.
- You will reach Tirupati around 4:00 o’clock early in the morning the next day.
- You will reach directly to the hotel where the guide will be waiting for you. The guide will assist you in getting allotted to the fresh-up rooms.
- You will have around one hour to get fresh-up. One family will be provided a room.
- After fresh up, you will be provided with breakfast (note: breakfast may be provided either before or after having darshan of Padmavathi Devi).
- After breakfast, our guide will take you to the Alamelumangapuram temple of Padmavathi Devi for darshan. As this is early morning darshan, there will not be much rush in the temple.
- After darshan of Padmavathi (also known as Alamelumanga), you will be travelling to Tirumala (Situated atop the Seven Hills) where the Temple of Lord Venkateshwara the Lord of Kaliyug who is famously known as Lord Balaji for North Indians and Srinivasa or Venkatesa for Telugu and Tamil people, and Thimmappa for Kannadigas.
- You will go to Tirumala Temple via APSRTC Government Bus as private buses are not allowed to climb the hills. The ticket for that bus journey is included in the package.
- The bus will climb the picturesque Seven Hills. Around 10 o’clock in the morning you will get your passes for darshan and start your journey in the special Sheegra Darshan Queue.
- Within two and half to three hours you will complete your darshan of Lord Balaji, get his blessings and reach the exit gate. The guide will bring the laddu prasadams. Each of you will get two laddu prasadams.
- You will have some time to shop near the temple and collect souvenirs.
- After shopping, you will be travelling back to the hotel have your lunch and travel back to Bangalore in the same Volvo AC semi sleeper bus.
- You will reach Bangalore around 8 o’clock in the night and the tour ends with blessings of Shree Venkateshwara.
TIRUPATI TOUR FORM BANGALORE BY BUS OR CAB PACKAGE COST
|Vehicle Type||Day||No of Persons||Cost of the Package|
|IRCTC Tirupati Package by Volvo Multiaxle AC Bus||Sunday to Thursday||Per person||Rs 1950/- (Plus Rs 200 for breakfast and lunch)|
|IRCTC Tirupati Package by Volvo Multiaxle AC Bus||Friday & Saturday||Per Person||Rs 2150/- (Plus Rs 200 for breakfast and lunch)|
|Toyota Etios/Maruti Ciaz||All days||4 Persons Maximum||Rs 13500/-|
|Toyota Innova||All Days||7 Persons Maximum||Rs 18000/-|
|Tempo Traveller||All Days||12 Persons Maximum||Rs 26000|
BANGALORE TO TIRUPATI CAR PACKAGE
As you know you can book for Tirupati Packages with us. Both bus as well as car packages. There are many private and public bus tour operators and as Travel agents we book Tirupati Packages by bus with all of them. All bus packages carry government approved quota of darshan tickets which ensures the pilgrims have darshan guaranteed.
We Conduct Tirupati Package From Bangalore by Car:
If you are looking for Tirupati Car Packages to from Bangalore, you can book car packages with us. In these car packages we arrange best AC cars for the comfortable travel, we also arrange accommodation in deluxe hotel either for fresh-up or for stay (we can also arrange accommodations at star category hotels). More importantly, we conduct car packages only if sheegra darshan tickets are available. Please fill the inquiry form given below to know more about our Tirupati Travel by car packages or call us to know the availability of tickets.
Tirupati Car Package Cost :
We are giving the cost of the entire package below not just vehicle charges. The cost includes diver bata (allowance), toll charges, parking charges, interstate tax charges, accommodation charges, sheegra darshan ticket charges. Food is not included in the cost.
Note: All vehicles will be AC vehicles but the driver may switch off the AC while climbing the Tirumala Hills.
|Vehicle||Maximum Number of Passengers||Cost of the Package|
|Toyota Etios/Maruti Ciaz||04 passengers||Rs 13500/- Plus (5% GST)|
|Toyota Innova||06 passengers||Rs 18000/- Plus (5% GST)|
|Toyota Innova Crysta||07 Passengers||Rs 19000/- Plus (5% GST)|
|Tempo Traveller (AC)||12 Passengers||Rs 26000/- Plus (5% GST)|
QUICK CONTACT FORM
Benefits of Tirupati Package From Bangalore by Car:
- Pickup and drop will be at your house/hotel.
- Driver will help you in tonsuring of hair.
- You can visit other Temples in Tirupati.
- For extra charges you can visit nearby Temples like Kanipakam or Kalahasti.