TIRUPATI PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE
IRCTC MULTIAXLE VOLVO A/C BALAJI SHEEGRA DARSHAN PACKAGE
IRCTC BALAJI DARSHAN BY SEMI SLEEPER A/C VOLVO COACH Package Inclusive of transportation by a/c Volvo coach, Rooms provided for freshup.
Sheegra Dharshan ticket worth Rs 300, two prasadam laddus , as well as guide fees.
Sunday to Thursday
Friday & Saturday
(Rs 150 extra per person for breakfast & lunch on weekdays)
TIRUPATI BALAJI SHEEGRA DARSHAN PACKAGE CAR PACKAGE
Inclusive of transportation by Toyota Etios/Innova/Tempo Traveller. Rooms provided for freshup at Hotel Sai Sravanthi Grand. Sheegra darshan tickets, and two Laddu prasadam per person included.
Toyota Etios AC: Rs 13000 (4 persons maximum)
Toyota Innova AC: Rs 18000 (7 persons maximum)
Tempo Traveller AC: Rs 26000 (12 persons maximum)
BANGALORE TO TIRUPATI PACKAGE WITH DHARMA DARSHAN
Package Inclusive of two-way transportation by Volvo A/C Multiaxle Bus. Accommodation Rooms provided for freshup. Breakfast and Lunch provided.
Note: Dharma darshan of Tirupati Balaji may take up to 5 hours.
Sunday to Thursday Rs 1600
Friday & Saturday Rs 1800
TIRUPATI PACAKAGES FROM BANGALORE ITERINERY
Day 01 : Departure 10:00 P.M from Bangalore Anandarao Circle to Tirupati. Day 02 :Arrival Tirupati at 3:00 am. Check in hotel for half an hour ( for getting fresh). After getting fresh,Visit to Padmavathi Temple. At 5:30 a.m. Proceed to Tirumala Temple for Darshan.Darshan Tickets will be provided by ITDC, After Darshan Two Laddu Prasadam will be provided by TTD Trust, proceed back to the hotel. Departure 2:00 pm and arrive Bangalor e by 09:00 pm. Tour ends. NOTE : DRESS CODE FOR ENTERING INTO TIRUMALA TEMPLE : WOMEN : SAREE OR CHUDIDAR WITH CHUNNI. MEN : DHOTI OR LUNGI WITH UTTAREEYAM OR KURTA PYJAMA. No other outfits like Bermudas, T-shirts, jeans, shorts and other Western-style dresses are permitted.
Tirupati Package Includes:
* Special darshan package includes, to & fro transportation from Bangalore, by Volvo coach.
*Delux accommodation in Hotel for fresh-up.
*Sheegra Dharshan ticket worth Rs 300, two prasadam laddus ,
Tirupati Package Excludes:
The Tirupati Balaji Darshan Package excludes, food and Rs 40 darshan ticket at Padmavati Temple.
Terms & Conditions for Tirupati Package:
• Booking must be done one week before the package date.
• No cancellation or postponement.
• Consuming alcohol strictly prohibited during the package.
• Darshan depends on TTD Trust’s terms and conditions
• We are the agents to the Package Operators who are the known to the best in the Industry. We do not own the buses ourselves.
• The pickup buses always leave on time, but sometimes there may be delay in pickup due to traffic or mechanical issues.
• In case of bus breakdown, you will be accommodated into a different bus. Consequently, the bus type and seat number may change. Kindly cooperative with the package service providers. The change in package cost will be refunded if any.